I provide services to businesses who have the requirement for high quality drafting and design work in both 2D and 3D. This is aimed at companies who may not wish to employ additional full time staff, but my services will allow them to increase productivity as and when required to meet their demands.
I also undertake architectural design work in the form of measured building surveys and domestic extensions and alterations.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch to find out more about the services I can offer, and how I can help you. My contact details are at the bottom of this page or alternatively use the form on the Contact page.
Freelance and contract CAD services include but are not limited to:
- AutoCAD LT – 2D CAD – architectural and engineering design drafting
- Revit LT – 3D Architectural CAD – Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Sketchup – 3D architectural and product design
- 3D Modelling – virtual prototyping
- 3D Printing – physical prototyping
- Paper to CAD conversions – digitising conventionally drawn plans to recognised formats such as .dwg .dxf & .pdf
- Measured building surveys – accurate traditional surveys of domestic, commercial and public buildings
- Domestic Planning and Building Regulation/Building Warrant approvals – detailed design (working drawings) and specifications
- Architectural Design – concept design, sketch proposals and detailed design in both 2D and 3D CAD